Thursday, March 5, 2015

Masturbatory Writing

Each time I sit down to write more of Chris’ book, I find myself captivated by her character. She was a strong presence throughout the entire L&J series as her friendship with Elle is unbreakable. As I get the opportunity to craft a story just about her and her background, I find myself so excited to not only be back in the MM world, but to write it through Chris’ eyes.

She is the queen of secrets, so I can promise you that you will not see what I’ve got coming at you. Her past is a like a rubber band ball where each band is a piece of her past that has shaped her into the woman she is today. Little by little you learn her secrets and discover why she keeps most people (even Elle at times) at arm’s length. She’s fucking fascinating!!

Things are being pieced together with the MC, but this time we are seeing it though Link’s POV which is also exciting to write. He is a delectable man who makes me cream my pants just writing about him. Then I stop and realize that he is a piece of my imagination and think I just might be masturbatory writing. (Is that a phrase?)

Anyhoo, I am so excited to share this with ya’ll, but it will be late summer probably before its ready. I might post some excerpts here on my blog, so keep an eye out.

Deuces-

E

No comments:

Post a Comment