Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sign Up For Me and Dork Out To The Fae


So first of all, I started a mailing list. Here is the link if you want to sign up:

http://eepurl.com/TYbKH

Second, I feel like I am hitting a stride here with the still untitled third book in the L&J series. My initial plan was to wait until after I moved to start book three. That didn't work out so well as Elle and J kept nagging me to write. I'm about five chapters in, and I feel like everything is coming together.

When I was leaving Milwaukee, I had so much going on those last two weeks. I was mentally empty. There were so many details of my move that I needed to execute, leaving little brain power to write. I had the ideas up there peculating, but I didn't have the energy or focus to string together coherent sentences.

I think I got it now. I have 5more days here before I start the next leg of my journey which includes a 24ish hour drive made over 2 days. I am trying to capitalize on my time now.

On a side note, I got distracted because I found this rocking Fae Chronicles group on Facebook and totally dorked out last night! Spent way too much time interacting with fellow Fae Fanatics. Holy crap is it hot. Like seriously steamy!!!

It's a closed group, but just search "The Fae Chronicles - Fan Page" on Facebook to find it. 
It Fae Fucking Rocks!!




On that note, I am going to eat oatmeal and get back to Elle and J. They fucked yesterday and they're about to again. Riggidy Rock On.

E


No comments:

Post a Comment