Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Promise

20661931J Roars (L & J, #2.5)





So, a few of you have posted reviews of Melted & Shattered, to which I am extremely grateful. I know it ends on a cliff hanger (yeah, I wrote it), but I made a promise to Ms. MiLo that I want to share with everyone. It is as follows:

I am in the process of finishing editing J Roars, and I can make you a promise. Well two actually. First, J Roars is longer than J Speaks, still a novella, but closer to 100 pages. Second, I pick up where M&S leaves off and give you a HFN. And more sex :)

So hang in there until May 1st. J Roars, is not the final book. There is one more to come, but I tried my best to not have anymore "will they won't they" bullshit at the end of J Roars. You will know where J stands with Elle.


Thanks for all of your support. I appreciate if from the bottom of my heart!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment