Monday, April 14, 2014

More Fae Fucking & Aire Otra Vez

So, ya'll really seemed to like the Aire video cuz I got more page views on that post than any other. Por lo tanto, here ya go, otra vez.


And again, you can't watch it on the phone right off the blog, so here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyqO2zBnzEw
Try not to be like me and watch it 20 times a day.

I used to be a sex ed teacher. (Best job EVER!) Girls asked, "Is it OK to touch myself?" Boys asked, "How many times a day is it OK to touch myself?" After I laughed until I fell out of my chair, I had to Google that shit. How the hell do I know how much is too much? All of the articles talked about obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). Like, if you are skipping soccer practice to choke the chicken, that's too many times a day. So enjoy the video and all the fine as hell band members, but try not to OCD out like me and choke your chicken with this video. (I could say "no pun intended" but that pun was totally intended.)

Moving along...
I'm on book two of the Fae Chronicles, Taunting Destiny, and it just keeps getting better. The sexual tension between Synthia and Ryder is off the charts. And when ole girl transitions, daaaaaamn. I really don't want to give any spoilers, but I had to go to my secret drawer and pull up the Aire video after reading it.

Aside from that, the story line is superb. Shit actually happens. I mean, there is a lot of great sexual tension, but it's packed with action as well. I'm loving it! I thought it was a trilogy, but apparently there is a 4th book coming out. Man, I'm mos def down for some more Fae fucking, so bring it on :)

17980013
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17980013-taunting-destiny

On that note, I'm off to the Kindle.

For more Golden Ganga, go here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyqO2zBnzEw&list=RDGyqO2zBnzEw
Just don't be compulsive about it. Make sure you're still going to soccer practice.

I'm out.
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment