Monday, April 7, 2014

Good Night From Your Friendly Neighborhood Bitch

I don't want to be a bitch. I'm a servant of the people. I work in nonprofit. Yet, I find really bitchy things running though my head. If my inner monologue is a bitch, does that make me a bitch? Does Deepak Chopra have a moments of bitchy inner monologue? How many times can I type bitch in one blog post?

Really, I know all about positive affirmation, positive self talk, not letting your thoughts rule you. I have a mantra: I am happy, healthy, and in control of my emotions.

Someone once told me that you can't control your first thought, but you can control your second. So is it OK if my first thought is bitchy, but my second isn't? It's irritation and aggravation that causes these bitchy thoughts. They are driven by my emotions, which I am in control of. So does that negate my initial idea that you can't control your first thought. Do your emotions drive your thoughts?

Dude, I gotta go to bed. It is time for me to log off and get back to Ryke fucking Meadows. I need to get out of my head (not a great place to be at the moment) and into the Ritchie sisters' heads. They seem way cooler than my current state of mind. And their books rule. Go read them. Here's the link to the first one.
http://www.amazon.com/Addicted-You-Series-1-ebook/dp/B00DE5EBZ8
It's only 99 cents as I type this...

Good night y que tengas dulce sueños homies-E


No comments:

Post a Comment