Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hothouse Flower

Just finished Hothouse Flower and barely made it through without tears falling. They were right there, so many times. All I can say is that I am glad I had a charcoal mask on my face for the last 10% because I basically couldn't move or else it would break-and a make-up artist friend once told me not to break the charcoal mask once it was dry on your face. Not sure if that's true, but I follow the rule to this day.

There were moments in previous books where I wondered if Daisy could carry her own book. With the help of Ryke, she did so, and in the process we learned about the quiet Calloway who endured so much shit, none of it her fault.

So really, put a charcoal mask on for the last 10% and don't let it break. It's your only hope of getting though this book without red eyes.

Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2)


Now I want more Connor!
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment